At B@TL International Incorporation, we respect and value your privacy. We take our responsibility seriously and thereby constantly upgrade our measures to protect your information.
- The information you provide – We learn about you from the information we gather through our website or through our services elsewhere.. These details may include but not limited to your name, telephone number, email id, location, qualification and goals.
- Information we collect automatically – We gather, use and share information about you and your use of our service via your interactions with us and our advertisements on the internet. This includes your activity on our website; device information, location data, interactions via chatbox, email, or any conversation with customer service.
You may withdraw your consent to share real-time location data and your IP address by turning off location services on your browser and device.
- Use of Personal Data – We gather your personal data to analyse, identify and personalise our services and efforts; process your registration; and to communicate with you. We process the information to contact you with relevant information; provide services and products to meet your requirements; and for customer relations communications.
- Sharing your Personal Data – We take stringent measures to store, protect and disclose information collected. Under specific circumstances, we may share your information with Government authorities for legal compliances. We ensure our team administers and processes your information securely.
- Data Protection – We take great effort to protect your data against loss or theft, unauthorised access, disclosure or use.